cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Stenglein <d...@sputnik7.com>
Subject problem with blank java files for xsp/serverpages
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:03:47 GMT
Greetings,

I've been having a strange problem with xsps that give a NoClassDefFound
because the jave file is nearly empty (4 newlines). I've been testing
lots of different combinations of tomcat (3.2.3, 4.0) java (1.3.0,
1.3.1) and cocoon (2.0, 2.0.1) and it doesn't work anywhere. It
specifically seems to be hapening when I mount a subsitemap.

I have attached a zip file with a sub directory containing the sitemap
and the xsp. I added the following to a stock 2.0.1 sitemap:

                <map:pipeline>
                        <map:match pattern="break/**">
                                <map:mount uri-prefix="break"
src="break/" check-reload="yes" />
                        </map:match>
                </map:pipeline>

When I request break/test it does the NoClassDefFound and leaves the
.java with 4 newlines in the work directory.  If you copy the sitemap
entries and the xsp to the top level, it seems to work fine.

What is this??

-Dave