cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Stenglein <d...@sputnik7.com>
Subject RE: problem with blank java files for xsp/serverpages
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:56:21 GMT
Thanks a million!!  Should have asked earlier, but I wanted to research
it enough first.

The thing that confused me terribly is that the test.xsp in the webroot
wasn't actually the same!! Somewhere, I made one with the correct
namespace reference, but never thought they were different. Oh, well.

I really appreciate the speedy response, because I'm pushing cocoon for
new development and it always helps to say that help can be as little as
15 minutes away.

-Dave