cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Hartmann" <t-...@dinobase.de>
Subject Re: How To Mount My WebApp (powered by cocoon)
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:47:39 GMT

On 25.02.2002 at 15:20 Kevin.Ross@bredex.com wrote:

>Can someone point me to a document describing how to mount my own WebApps
>(powered by cocoon).  I want to deploy several, but not under the cocoon
>heirarchy.

Just add a context entry to your tomcat/server.xml file:

        <!-- Intranet Context -->
        <Context path="/intranet" docBase="/intranet" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true"/>

I use a cocoon-powered intranet application.
Everything from webapps/cocoon is located at /intranet now.

Of course, you have to restart Tomcat :)

Greetings,
Andreas