cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sylvain Fétiveau <sylvain.fetiv...@webmotion.com>
Subject document() and the use of catalogs
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:54:09 GMT
I'm using a catalog to avoid that Cocoon downloads the DTDs of the XML
files I use from the Web (is there another way to do it by the way ? I'd
like to keep my DOCTYPE declaration in my XML files because they're used
by XML editors).

The catalog works fine usually, except when I use document() in an XSL
file ; in this case, Cocoon downloads the DTD ; do you know how to avoid
it ?

Thanks

--
°v° Sylvain Fétiveau   Tel. (613) 731-4046
/ \ Webmotion Inc.     http://www.webmotion.com