cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@visitronics.be>
Subject Re: PJA or Xvfb
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 13:21:05 GMT
I got PJA running this time.
I don't know what went wrong the first time.  Although I checked everything
three times the first time I got errors all over.  Starting all over and
double checking every step got me going the second time, although I did
exactly the same thing.  I guess a type must have sneaked in somewhere.
Thanks for all of you who helped.
I can now get working on the on-line XML editor I talked about before.
Bert
BTW congrats to all who helped getting Cocoon 2.0.1 ready