cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <topp...@digidemic.com>
Subject error.log lint
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 19:42:49 GMT
Hiyas,

Does anyone have any idea where this message comes from in the
error.log?

ERROR   (2002-02-01) 14:38.58:214   [sitemap.generator.velocity]
(/cocoon/mount/ae/first.sql) tcpConnection-8080-0/VelocityGenerator:
ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in any
resource loader.

I figured with the [sitemap.generator.velocity] tag it was coming from
the velocity generator in the sitemap.xmap, but it doesn't seem to make
a difference when I comment it out.

I'm just trying to keep my sanity by sterilizing my install of 2.0.1...
makes it easier to isolate the things I screw up! :-)

Thanks a bunch,

Brian