cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "SANSONE, AARON M [Non-Pharmacia/1000]" <aaron.m.sans...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: writing xml to file
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:13:06 GMT
I wrote a custom Transformer that writes it out to disk and passes the SAX
Events through (for serialization or other transformation, very useful for
debugging).  If anyone is really interested in this I can contribute it to
the codebase.

-Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@visitronics.be]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 3:55 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: writing xml to file

I have built a system where I can edit the content of an xml file in a
browser by using html forms.  Comparing the request object with the
original XML (by use of ID's and aggregation) lets me contruct the updated
xml file with the original structure.
I would like to write this file to disk, well actually overwrite the
original xml file.
How do I go about this in Cocoon?
Thanks,
Bert