cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Geza.Sz...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon1 -> Cocoon2
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:56:52 GMT
Thanx Alex. I guess this was exactly what I needed.
I assume that from the performace point of view this
is not the best solution, but I right now I already have a huge
amount of code in a servlet. In order to make the pages
configurable, I ported the whole thing pretty easily
to Cocoon1. I converted my servlet into a Producer.
Now I'm trying to do the same thing for
Cocoon2. If I could, I would start the whole thing all
over again, but I don't have the time. :(
I'm also concerned about speed, so I'm doing some
speed comparison: old servlet/C1/C2.
Thanks again, Geza