cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Geza.Sz...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon1 -> Cocoon2
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:20:29 GMT
> But you have to look at the memory aspect too...
> A new instance of the generator is created at each request and so the
> amount of memory allocated keeps increasing.

:( Too bad.

> With cocoon2 you can also use a servlet as a generator. It's
> certainly not
> the best solution neither but since you have already a servlet...

How can I do that ? Should I implement the Generator interface too
in my servlet, or do the HTTP request thing what Jupin suggested ?
Or is there any other way to do that ? I saw plenty of exapmles
which use JSP, HTML, XSP and other thing as a generator, but nowhere
a simple Java (servlet) code.