cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject various caching in xsp?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:40:54 GMT
Hi
I want to do pipeline caching and I have been browsing the cocoon (2.0)
source and notice that there is this class

DeltaTimeCacheValidity and other various classes.

I have been told that it is possible to control caching in XSP but I don't
know how to start. Say if I want to use the above DeltaTimeCacheValidity,
how would I implement it in my xsp and my pipeline in my sitemap? An example
would be appreciated.

Best wishes

Alban Tsui