cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "hugo burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: C2 too slow
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:18:23 GMT
Do you have an OS that supports native threads and a Java JIT (just in time
compiler e.g. Sun's hotspot)?
I had serious perfomance problems (about the same as you have) using "green
threads" without JIT on a BSD OS. Switching to an OS with native threads and
a JIT
 (e.g. W2000 or Linux) solved my problems (at least three times as fast). If
you already are using one of these OS'es, make sure your JIT is enabled

Hugo