cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject FW: OT: delay in message publishing
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:58:26 GMT
 Donald,

 I'm sorry to make you tired... but I wasn't aware this list was moderated.

 Recently, I've changed my "send" e-mail account, but I haven't
 done the same for my "subscribe" account, which explains the
 delay I've noticed.

 Since Vadim explained to me the reason of this delay, I've
 unified my accounts and I'll no longer bore you again :)

 Best regards,

                Luca Morandini
                GIS Consultant
               lmorandini@ieee.org