cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: Fw: <input type="image" src="images/submit.gif" name="cocoon-action" value="Submit">
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:34:43 GMT

> Hi Torsten,
> It works fine with type="submit" and  name ="cocoon-action-Add Department".
> But if I change type="image" and src="images/submit.gif", it gives following
> error.

Ok, that is an information I can work with :)

> Here is the snippet of log line made in sitemap.log

Well, I wanted the request parameters...

Anyway - the stack trace helped. Found the problem.
See it fixed in a few minutes. As soon as you see the
commit message on cocoon-dev you might want to update your

 org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpEnvironment

Sorry, for the hassle :)
--
Torsten