cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject DOCBOOK-APPS: Cocoon 2 not processing stylesheets?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:09:32 GMT
System: Cocoon 2; Tomcat 4; Win2000

I am in the process of trying to convert my Cocoon 1.8 apps over to
Cocoon 2.

The one set of files require intensive processing using DocBook
stylesheets (plus some of my own modifications).

This set ran fine under Cocoon 1.8 and I have just tested them running
James Clake's XT as a command line operation:
xt  toc.xml  basic_old.xsl  temp.html

Under Cocoon 2, the first part of the file [using my stylesheet, which
then calls DocBook stylesheets for further processing] runs OK, but the
rest of the file (with tags that require docbook stylesheets) is simply
ignored

The Cocoon sitemap has this added to it:

   <map:match pattern="lead/toc.xml">
    <map:generate type="file" src="lead/tox.xml" />
    <map:transform type="xslt" src="lead/basic_old.xsl" />
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

What do I need to do to get the file(s) processed with Cocoon 2??

Thanks
Derek