cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: C2 Newbie: XSP Logicsheet in sitemap ?
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 07:07:41 GMT
Vadim

Thanks for the sample code - both of these look quite a bit more
complicated than the samples in the XSP Logicsheet, but I will work
through them to try and understand both the grammar and logic.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I am still unclear as to how these are
actually *used*.  Is there also a simple.xml file that has has tags that
'call' these sheets?  Can I use the original example?  Also, what does
the sitemap pipeline be that will enable these files to actually be
processed by Cocoon?

Thanks in advance for help
Derek

D Hohls
CSIR Environmentek
PO Box 17001
Kwa-Zulu Natal
South Africa
4013

>>> vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net 02/03/02 00:03 AM >>>
Try attached example. Put under docs/samples/xsp directory in the Cocoon
sample webapp. Let me know if it was helpful for you.

PS: Note that logicsheet was declared right after <xsp:page> element, no
spaces or tags:

<xsp:page language="java"
          xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
          xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
          xmlns:xsp-hello="http://apache.org/xsp/hello/1.0"
><xsp:logicsheet location="docs/samples/xsp/logicsheet.xsl"/>

Vadim