cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph Jupin" <joe.ju...@fe77.com>
Subject Re: Installing Cocoon2 on MacOSX
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 20:52:53 GMT
MacOSX Cocoon works perfectly fine with the standard
distribution.  The only problem I had was with compiling
the classes, the zip tool cut off the characters of file
names after a certain point.  So, I had to traverse the
directory and put the names back in for the source files.
 Then, compilation worked like a charm - same command as
they use for the solaris build.  Just stick everything
under /usr/local and you should be golden.

peace.  JOe...
ps -> I have cocoon running on both a graphite g4 and my
titanium powerbook - one is MacOS X server the other is
just standard MaxOS X.