cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chitharanjan Das" <c...@accordiasys.com>
Subject Attn : SunRise developers: Identified 1 bug and fixed it , please clarify and do the same in the CVS
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:10:26 GMT
Hello,
	In Handler .java in the method Configure, there is a section of
code, which is trying to build a fully referenced URI for the redirect
URI. This
Should not be done, the redirector takes care of this.
I have commented out the section and this has the label
/** Commented by Chiths

And also I have added some System.out.println statements for debug
because Handler does not implement Loggable.

Could the owner try and implement Loggable interface for handler as it
contains some juicy stuff, required for debugging..

I am attaching the modified  Handler.java (CVS Head version). Please
view it and comment if this is a mistake.

Thanks in advance,

Regds,
Chiths