cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chitharanjan Das" <c...@accordiasys.com>
Subject Using sunRise authentication ................
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:49:12 GMT
Hello All,
            Has anybody used sunrise authentication for pipelines.
I have tried playing around with it for  quite a while now..

These are my observations

1.	SunRise authentication works good only for Login
2.	If used for pipelines (url's with request parameters) with
request parameters. The following happens
a.	If not authenticated, the requested is redirectetd a new page
for login and then gets authenticated and when returned back to the
original resource , all your original request parameters are lost.

Questions:
1.       In the tutorial, the html form action of the login screen has
the resource parameter filled with the resource name accessed first
a.       How can I access the resource parameter in the  <map:act
type="sunrise-login  to redirect to the original resource.

i.      To make this happen should the source code of LoginAction be
changed to store the resource request parameter as a sitemap-parameter.
Or what is the alternative.
Regds,
Chiths