cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: newbie: how to get a clean application
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:44:07 GMT
From: "Moritz Petersen" <devmaillist@pnpconsult.com>

> but: the ant task "user-input" is still unknown!

I think I fixed it in latest CVS version (2.0.2).
Try that next time you upgrade, and let me know if there are still problems.

> thanks a lot!!

You're welcome :-)

Remember users: we need your input, and telling us what is going wrong for
you helps us *a lot*.
We should thank *you all* for your patience and collaboration, and
constructive criticism is very welcome indeed.

Thank you :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -