cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: cocoon2: Error compiling sitemap
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:58:49 GMT
You forgot to delete work directory with really old sitemap class.

Vadim

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(Defa
> ultComponentFactory.java:172)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(Th
> readSafeComponentHandler.java:84)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGen
erator
> (GeneratorSelector.java:170)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(Prog