cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Perryman <bperryman...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: C2/TC4 issues
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:11:55 GMT
OK, here's my deal. I've had similar problems for
about a week.
First, Peter Baer (God bless him) did this research
with  some other folks and found, among other things,
that TC4.02 doesn't work with C2 and that if you
install and run as root you'll have problems as well.
I tried changing ownership/permissions from root to
another user and had no success.
I finally started all over, downloading TC4.01 and
C2(C2.02-dev) from CVS. I built and installed the
source as a normal user and not as root. It worked.
My suggestion is first view "Install and run C2+T4 as
user, not root!" on Cocoon-users and thank Peter. Then
if you've been doing this as root, start over as a
normal user and remember. Thank Peter.

Bruce
--- "Anthony W. Marino" <anthony@AWMObjects.com>

http://greetings.yahoo.com