cocoon-users mailing list archives

From v.@talk21.com
Subject Cocoon 2 - Internal server error
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 22:52:15 GMT
Hi,

I am stuck with getting "Cocoon 2 - Internal server error" error message when I want to access
my cocoon page.
I am running Tomcat 4.0 on Windows 2000 and my Java version is: j2sdk1.4.0. I've copied  cocoon.war
into: "C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps" as it was described in install section.
I stop and start my Web Server but I get:
=================
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
Error compiling sitemap_xmap: Line 0, column 0: could not parse error message: error: Invalid
class file format in C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.0\lib\rt.jar(java/io/OutputStream.class).

=================
and all the way down until I get 18 errors.
What's the problem. I am trying to understand. It use to work with my JDK1.3. I suspect it's
to do may be with my recent JDK (i.e. version 1.4) which I've installed today.

I am going to remove my jdk1.4 and put back my jdk1.3 and see what would happen. But I though
the latest development kit should contain everything plus additional classes/additions.

If you know what is causing the problem and could help me that would help me alot.

Thanks an advance.

Regards

Vardan GHULYAN