cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Using Cocoon with "Intelligent Clients"
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:17:10 GMT
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 17:48, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > From: Rajput, Ashish S [mailto:ashish.s.rajput@lmco.com]
> > The primary format options I'm looking for are XML, HTML, PDF, MS
> Excel, MS Word, SVG, VRML (to name a few)...
>
> All is here except MS Word. Follow the progress on POI project for MS
> Word support.

Actually, producing RTF allows Cocoon-generated documents to be opened
directly by MS Word, fairly transparently for the user.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.