cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Baer Peter <Peter.B...@nbg.sbs.de>
Subject How to put user data into SunspotDemoPortal-session at logon time
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:50:30 GMT

We need the user name and some user specific information in the actual
SunspotDemoPortal session.
Our question is because the default session attributes (and their
values) aren't particularly speeky.

How can we trigger the portal to add the user name and other specific
information (like boolean flags) into the session?
Or are there already some user informations in the session, inserted by
the portal?

And if so, how are they named / how can we get them out?

--
|              >>>  mailto:Peter.CA.Baer@Siemens.com  <<<             |