cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Rubin <ia...@mcsla.com.ar>
Subject XSP and well formed <xsp:content>...</xsp:content>
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:36:33 GMT
Hello,

I need to open and close tags arbitrarily while iterating through a
record set.

<xsp:content></operator></xsp:content> does not work, as
<xsp:content><operator><xsp:content>,

and I have to do that over the basis of conditionals, and in different
places.

the logicsheet does not even generate the .java file. The log says that
xsp:content must be terminated with an /xsp:content tag, but thats ok...

I don't find a reason for the xsp generator not to process my
logicsheet. It's the logic that's going to put the things in order.

Thanks,