cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bartomeu Adrover <tomeu.adro...@uib.es>
Subject Re: Problem in <map:handle-errors>
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:27:27 GMT
I stop the tomcat and delete the work directory (somtimes don't delete the cache
only stoping the server) and I start the tomcat.
If I remove the line <map:part src="cocoon:/noticies.xsrc"/> the page don't give
me an error, only don't display the information.
The error message reported is: can't access to the url
"http://swww.uib.es:9080/Noticies/fllistat.not?p_ubi_codalf=SCI&p_ub
i_codalf=SCIIncidencies".