cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rajput, Ashish S" <ashish.s.raj...@lmco.com>
Subject Using Cocoon with "Intelligent Clients"
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:04:49 GMT
Hello all, I'm a newbie to Cocoon.  Still reading up on it.... from what
I've read thus far, Cocoon can generate various formats depending on the
client.  My question is:

Can I use Cocoon to deliver content to an "intelligent client" coded in Java
Swing?  What are the various format options I'd have while delivering
content?

I'm trying to build a product structure tree where users can drill down to
the lowest component level. Based upon their selection of a particular
component, relevant info for that part is retrieved from a DB.  I'd like to
have the option of delivering to a traditional web interface, as well as a
Java client.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.  Thank you!

Ashish Rajput
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
ashish.s.rajput@lmco.com