cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eric de Groot <e...@ericdegroot.com>
Subject [Newbie] Where do cocoon apps go?
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 02:32:42 GMT
I read all the articles and tutorials with the cocoon documentation, but I
cannot find any information telling me how to actually let an app use
cocoon.  Does the app need to be in a sub-directory of /webapps/cocoon/ ,
without it¹s own web.xml, etc..?  How can I have my application
/webapps/myapp/ use cocoon?  Do I need to route everything through Cocoon2
in my web.xml?  How will cocoon know where my sitemap is?  Is there any
documentation that details how to create a cocoon application from scratch?
The tutorial says we need a sitemap, this code, this sql, etc.., but doesn¹t
explain where any of it goes.  Any help to get me started would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

-Eric de Groot