Hi all,
    I have been having problems installing Cocoon2 on a Solaris 8 machine running Weblogic 6.1 SP2.

I built the src code and created the cocoon.war file and placed it in the application dir. Stoped the server (weblogic) and started it again. Made sure it was deployed and also select the server for deployment. But while deploying it i get this error:

please any help would be appreciated...

<Mar 1, 2002 4:34:01 PM EST> <Error> <J2EE> <Error deploying application cocoon: Could not load cocoon>
<Mar 1, 2002 4:34:57 PM EST> <Error> <J2EE> <Error deploying application cocoon: Could not load cocoon>
<Mar 1, 2002 4:34:57 PM EST> <Error> <Management> <InvocationTargetException setting attribute Deployed on MBean vba:Location=dpris,Name=cocoon,Type=ApplicationConfig to value true. Method: public void weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.setDeployed(boolean) throws weblogic.management.DeploymentException,weblogic.management.UndeploymentException
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1525)
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppHelper.resolveManifestName(WebAppHelper.java:469)
about 40 more lines.....