cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Piroumian <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to start xmls with cocoon ??
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 12:19:59 GMT
From: <madhulatha.bharathula@prudential.com>

> Hi,
>       I have installed cocoon on my machine and I am using tomcat 3.2.3 .
> have created a sample xml, xslt and sitemap and I want to create a .HTML
> file out of it but I am not knowing how to start with cocoon pipeline ??
> Can anyone help me with this ?? Can I start with the .xml directly on the
> browser which will trigger the sitemap and go further ??

If you are using the 2.1-dev version (HEAD branch) then take a look at
'cocoon/myapp' directory. It's created for a quick start with Cocoon. See
the readme.html for instructions on how to move on.

Please let me know if you have any improvment suggestions or had
difficulties with 'myapp'.

Regards,
  Konstantin Piroumian