cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon and cokies
Date Sun, 05 May 2002 15:12:25 GMT
> From: Luca Morandini [mailto:luca.morandini1@tin.it]
>
> Thomas,
>
> I know this will sound rather naive but... did you look into the
cookie
> logicsheet ?

Unfortunately, this won't help him. He wants to act Cocoon as a client
to Livelink and manage cookies sent by Livelink on Cocoon side (like
usual browser does).

I would say that this requires patching of URLSource which is
responsible for handling external HTTP sources, and adding cookie
management capabilities to in.

Vadim

--
Resistance is futile.