cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: newbie build question
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 12:25:32 GMT
Cocoon CVS HEAD is in alpha, as stated in WARNING file. For stable
version please use cocoon_2_0_3_branch (cvs -r cocoon_2_0_3_branch).

Vadim

--
Resistance is futile.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Covert [mailto:dwcovert@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:04 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: newbie build question

Corinna-

I also downloaded the CVS (clean) tonight and have the same problem. I
am using an older Tomcat and Windows XP.
Try this:
Go into the cocoon/WEB-INF directory. Open the cocoon.xconf file. The
next to last line is a "logger=..." that is out of place. All I did was
move it above the "role=...ResourceConnector" and delete the &gt;  :-)

Cocoon started and showed the welcome page. That is as far as I am right
now.
Good luck.