cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: CSS on generated files
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 13:58:55 GMT
> From: Carlos Araya [mailto:carlos@cvc.edu]
>
> I managed to get docbook working with Saxon and Cocoon. Now I have the
> problem that my stylesheets are getting ignored and the result is
> unpredictable; either nothing happens or some of items I've designated
bold
> in the style sheet appear as white text with a light blue background.
>
> Do I need to add the .css files to the sitemap if they are only used
in
> generated HTML?

Do you have CSS links in your HTML, and does URL of the CSS in this HTML
points to the Cocoon, and do you want Cocoon to serve this URL, and
respond with appropriate CSS (file or generated)?

If yes, then you have to make an entry in sitemap which will react on
this URL and generate CSS (or just read static CSS file) you want.

Vadim