cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Smirnoff" <asmirn...@vistar.ca>
Subject Session does not persist
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 15:03:05 GMT
Hi,

If I turning off cookies from the browser, Session does not persist.
I'm using Cocoon 2.0rc2 and as of my understanding it wraps the
javax.servlet.http.HttpSession, As I know when cookies are
disabled it should use URL rewriting with jsessionid. I can see that
Cocoon rewrites URL for subsequent request when session is created,
even when cookies actully on, but when I turn them off, I still can see
URL rewriting, but session does NOT persist:

request.getSession(false); returns null.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Alex.