cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Timberlake <and...@ddd.co.za>
Subject Re: dispatch to new window in web browser possible?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 07:41:46 GMT
You can achieve this in HTML by setting the target of your form to
"_blank" which will post the results to a newly openned window.
The javascript solution is better if you want more control over how the
newly openned window looks.

Andrew

On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 09:38, yuryx wrote:
> a000@gmx.net wrote:
>
> >Currently my application consists of cocoon-actions that invoke xsp/xsl
> >files upon requests. As normal the new output always refreshes the client's
> >browser view.
> >Based on some calculations at the actions I'm required to delegate the
> >response not to the current browser window but to a newly opened browser window.
> >An examle would be a printable view of a web page. Is this possible with
> >cocoon2? How could I accomplish it?
> >
> >Thanks for your comments!
> >
> >Harald
> >
> try use javascript for open new window, and submit form within it.
> Yury.

Andrew Timberlake
Digital Design Development
http://www.ddd.co.za
mailto:andrew@ddd.co.za
011 705 1737
082 415 8283

"If debugging is the process of removing bugs,
then programming must be the process of putting them in."