cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arda Balci <ardaba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Try this Re: Can't connect to MySQL with Cocoon 2
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 04:37:45 GMT
Hi Roger,

I made a clean install and then did not be able to
connect to mysql server. These are the related lines.
What can be the reason of the error?

This is the core.log error:

WARN    (2002-05-10) 07:24.46:708
[core.datasources.mysql_pool](/cocoon/kolon.html)
HttpProcessor[8080][3]/LogKitLogger: Could not return
Connection
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoValidConnectionException:
No valid JdbcConnection class available

I copied only the necessary line. It says no valid
connection, but in the DEBUG line the Classpath
contains "D:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat
4.0\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\lib\mysql.jar;", which i
downloaded yesterday.

This is the web.xml section as stated in the userdocs:
    <init-param>
      <param-name>load-class</param-name>
      <param-value>
        org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
      </param-value>
    </init-param>

This is the cocoon.xconf:
  <datasources>
    <jdbc logger="core.datasources.mysql_pool"
name="mysql_pool">
      <pool-controller max="10" min="5"/>
      <dburl>jdbc:mysql://localhost/test</dburl>
      <user>arda</user>
      <password>arda</password>
    </jdbc>
  </datasources>

This is the sitemap:
   <map:match pattern="kolon.html">
    <map:generate src="mysql/kolon.xml"/>
    <map:transform type="sql">
      <map:parameter name="use-connection"
value="mysql_pool"/>
    </map:transform>
     <map:transform src="mysql/stylesheets/sql.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

Thank you for your attention and your time.
Arda

http://shopping.yahoo.com