cocoon-users mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <fabien.tre...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: template possibilities
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 12:19:54 GMT
For this problem, here is my solution :
-my "frame" pipeline generate from a template
-it's then cinclude transformed
-optionaly i18n transformed
-HTML serialized

Each include refer to a cocoon pipeline that handle each of my elements.
Thoose pipeline also have a view that allow them to be displayed in a blank
html page (for xsl designers)

The template looks like :

	<head>
		<title>
			SDNGUI Template Demo
		</title>
		<cinclude:include src="resources/Imports.xml" />
	</head>
/></td>

By the way if you have any cons / other idea, let me know.

fabien.