cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bobrs <bo...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Installing cocoon
Date Sun, 05 May 2002 12:38:05 GMT
Conrad,
    Thanks by your attention !!! I would like a lot of if you returned your
steps to install the 4.0.3 + cocoon 2.0.2 + j2sdk 1.4.
  So, like you have more experience with this softwares,  I would
like to know if this is a better option to convert files xml to pdf !?!?!
  Do you have some examples about this ?!?!

 Thanks, one more time !!

Robert