cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject Re: build target with no samples?
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 08:09:03 GMT
Chello is heavily outdated, certainly for CVS users!
I'm not an Ant-man, but it shouldn't be too hard to create a target to do
this, no?
Any takers????
I am also not in favor of relying on third parties in providing a minimal
build for Cocoon when the Cocoon build system has all the capabilities in
doing it.
Bert