cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@vankets.com>
Subject RE: Include external javascript file
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 16:04:06 GMT
Here's a silly answer ;-)
You can put it everywhere you like, just update the file map.  The
map:match pattern sets the request path (what you put in the html
output).  The map:read sets the path on the server relative to the sitemap.
I like to keep my file types separated in different directories.  Makes
life easier.
Other than this, there is no specific reason.
Bert