cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arjé Cahn <A...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Looking for companies using cocoon.
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 09:39:26 GMT
Cederic,

We are using parts of Cocoon in our CMS.
We combined it with the XHive XML database (x-hive.com) and our own CASTA\\ XML WebDAV editor.
I'm very happy with the current test results of Cocoon. It's running quite stable and combined
with a good caching mechanism is capable of running and maintaining medium to big sized websites.
Sites built in Cocoon are highly maintainable and open for future technologies.

Are you looking at Cocoon from a developer's perspective or from a user's perspective?

Don't hesitate to email or call me (+31 20 6345173) with further questions.

Regards,

Arjé Cahn

Content Management Department
Hippo Webworks