cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Thomas {PDBI~Basel}" <THOMAS.R...@Roche.COM>
Subject RE: Cocoon and cokies
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 08:45:35 GMT
Thanks Vadim
yes you are right. It this cookie handling of Cocoon I don't know what to do.
Any additional tips?
Thanks
Thomas

> From: Luca Morandini [mailto:luca.morandini1@tin.it]
>
> Thomas,
>
> I know this will sound rather naive but... did you look into the
cookie
> logicsheet ?

Unfortunately, this won't help him. He wants to act Cocoon as a client
to Livelink and manage cookies sent by Livelink on Cocoon side (like
usual browser does).

I would say that this requires patching of URLSource which is
responsible for handling external HTTP sources, and adding cookie
management capabilities to in.

Vadim

--
Resistance is futile.