cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon and IIS 5???
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:17:16 GMT
> From: Anand_Krishnan@putnam.com [mailto:Anand_Krishnan@putnam.com]
>

> Vadim,
>
> Is Tomcat necessary for iPlanet too? The documentation just talks
about

Call the guys and ask whether iPlanet implements servlet 2.2 spec or
not.

You should get answer that yes, it does implement (depending on version
of iPlanet).

PS Tomcat is not necessary when you work with iPlanet. But it is (should
be) possible to have configuration were cocoon deployed under tomcat and
talks to iPlanet.

Vadim

> bootstrap servlet and nothing else.
>
> Anand
>

>               From:        "Vadim Gritsenko"
>               <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net>
>                      06/26/02 10:33 AM
>                      Please respond to cocoon-users
>

>               To:            <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
>               cc:
>               Subject:    RE: Cocoon and IIS 5???
>

> > From: Michael-K.Hansen@ubsw.com [mailto:Michael-K.Hansen@ubsw.com]
> >
> > err... ok, you confused the newbie now - I don't see anything in
Cocoo
> install
> > for IIS that says I need Tomcat as well....
> >
> >   What did I miss?
>
> Documentation.
>
> Install instructions, ***FIRST*** paragraph named "System
Requirements"