cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Austin <j...@integerservices.no-ip.com>
Subject Re: [USER POLL] New cocoon-docs mailing list?
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:32:40 GMT
+1 for me.

> if the cocoon-dev list doesn't already fit the need.  the only thing
> I think the doc list would do is
> discuss needs / fixes to the existing docs which may not be a bad
> idea considering the recent / continuing
> threads

In such a list, threads would presumably relate to specific aspects of
the documentation. This list would be a really good source for archive
searches and users could ask where to find specific stuff.

In a perfect world, this list would be moderated. The ideal moderator
would be someone who reads everything anyway, has a vast and in-depth
understanding of Cocoon. That last property leaves me out but there are
several people who do all of the work all ready. Moderatorship should
help improve the product by keeping out discussions and concentrating
the list traffic. Of course, improved documentation will bring us an
increased user base, thereby increasing traffic. ...