cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kenny Chow <kycaeo...@yahoo.com>
Subject XMLForms
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2002 21:29:23 GMT
To whom it may concern,
    I am very interested in XMLForms and had been
looking at the docs, both on the apache and in the
2.1dev. However, there is one thing that I don't
understand -- the "Node system" in UserBean. I notice
both UserBean and howtoBean have this attribute but my
understanding is limited; I don't know what it is used
for and why they are there. If I were to write my own
bean to incorporate into my xmlform, do I include
"Node system" in my bean as well?

Thanks,
KC

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com