cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kenny Chow <kycaeo...@yahoo.com>
Subject XMLForms. classpath not found
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:35:03 GMT
Seems XMLForm is getting concern from people. Being
one of them, I have written a set of XMLForms for
interest; but I fail compiling my Action (written the
same way as WizardAction) it says it can't find the
org.apache.cocoon.validation.* and xmlform.* packages.
 :( The cocoon-2.1-dev.jar doesn't have it. Where
could I grab them?

--- Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroumian@protek.com>

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com