cocoon-users mailing list archives

From daniel robinson <d...@dnai.com>
Subject Re: Version Hell
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:20:10 GMT
Perry,

Thanks.  I just double checked the 2.0.2 distro and it is NOT in the war
file.  Hmmm.  I put it back and now that error is gone.  I'm back
dealing with the problem I had previous to this:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Stylesheet directed termination
    at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3231)

which I've been led to believe is a result of a badly formed sitemap
file.  Of course this is exactly the same file I was using with 2.0.0
just fine.  And it doesn't seem that there are any XML errors in it (I
checked it with an XML aware tool).  Ok.  Whatever.

Dan