cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Topping" <topp...@digidemic.com>
Subject Sitemap: 'cocoon:' protocol
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 06:54:13 GMT
Hi all,

I read in the release notes about the inclusion of the 'cocoon:' protocol and the nifty hack
to make 'cocoon://' reference from the base of the main sitemap and 'cocoon:/' reference from
the current sitemap.  Is that documented anywhere else but the release notes?

Also, what is the function of 'cocoon:raw:'?  Does the same main sitemap/subsitemap distinction
hold true with the trailing slashes here as well?

I'll put some doc patches together as I get these two figured out (if they aren't already
documented...)

Thanks,

Brian

If you have some ice cream, I will give it to you.
If you have no ice cream, I will take it away from you.
         - Ice Cream Koan