cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon problems
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:26:10 GMT
I don't know much about Jetty, but I'd be suspicious that something is not
getting copied/loaded correctly either because of jetty's peculiarities or
something related to the moving around that you had to do.  Is there a
specific reason you're not using Tomcat?  If not, I'd give that a shot.

Also, have you confirmed by the way that the class mentioned
(org.apache.cocoon.samples.parentcm.Generator) is in one of the jars? It'd
be in the cocoon jar, or the scratchpad jar.  It's possible that something
went wrong in your build process.

Finally, you seem to be saying that because of the way Jetty works, you
cannot keep jars in cocoon/WEB-INF/lib - is that correct?  I don't know the
class loader process well enough but would guess that there may be a problem
there.

Geoff