cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: Ref. : RE: using cocoon pipelines without servlet
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:29:15 GMT
Again, please, don't use HTML mails, they are not readable for some users.

>1) so you mean that if i have turbine i can't call cocoon?

I didn't say a word about turbine. That depends on the way you are going to
call Cocoon. Would you elaborate a little?

>2)i mean something like:  wrapping castor for instance as a transformer!

Take a look at the:
xml-cocoon\2.0.3\src\scratchpad\src\org\apache\cocoon\transformation\CastorT
ransformer.java is that what you need?

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@apache.org